Friday, July 4, 2008

A Life of Lakes and Food

I love lakes. There is something sacred about a lake. Packed a picnic for Blue Lake tonight with my pops. Watched some fireworks.

Blue Lake is my new lake. (I own all the lakes). It is down the road, near the Columbia River. Who needs a big fancy river when you have the love and intimacy of a lake? Rivers may be sexy, but lakes are sensual. I love lakes.

Here is a Farmer's-Market-Fresh salad (w/flax seed oil!) I made! I added a thick Balsamic Vinaigrette afterwards. Fresh just tastes so much better...


1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Your salad looks delicious! I am reading the book and I just made it to Indonesia. I love the book it is amazing.
If you wrote memoirs I would read them, and I think they would probably be my favorite book.
I love you.